Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Letter Writing

A letter to your brother advising him the important of sports and game


November 12, 2013
Chittagong, Bangladesh

Dear Arif,
I hope that you are well. I received a letter from my mother the day before yesterday. In the letter, I came to know that you do not take part in sports and games. You have to bear in mind that to be careful about only studies is not enough. You should also be careful of your health. Taking part in sports and games are the prerequisite of keeping good health. Besides, a man also needs pleasure and recreation. So, I think that from now you would emphasize on both your studies and sports and games.

With love and best wishes.
Yours ever
Masud


A letter to your friend inviting him to attend your elder sister’s marriage ceremony

November 23, 2013
Chadmari Road
Gopalgonj

Dear Arif,
I hope, you are well by the grace of Almighty Allah. Dear Arif, you will be glad to know that the marriage ceremony of my elder sister comes off 22nd December, 2013. I can not even think of passing this happy occasion without your presence. My parents have also asked me invite you. Some of our other friends will also attend the ceremony. So, I would request you to come to our house at least three days earlier. We will have a very nice time if you join us. Please do not disappoint me. No more today.

Give my best respect to your parents and love to your younger brother. I wish you a happy life.

Yours ever,
Masud.


A letter to your friend telling him what happens as a result of global warming



November 23, 2013
Chadmari Road
Gopalgonj


Dear Arif,


I hope, you are well by the grace of Almighty Allah. The day before yesterday I received a letter from you. You wanted to know about “what happens as a result of global warming”. Global Warming is the increase of Earth's average surface temperature due to effect of greenhouse gases, such as carbon dioxide emissions from burning fossil fuels or from deforestation, which trap heat that would otherwise escape from Earth. This is a type of greenhouse effect. No more today.


Give my best respect to your parents and love to your younger brother. I wish you a happy life.


Yours ever,

Masud.


From
Masud
Chadmari Road
Gopalganj
                                             STAMP
To                                    
Arif
College Gate
Shibpur, Narsingdi











No comments: